Europe 2011 | Paris: The Eiffel Tower

After many working hours of developing and post-processing, it's finally done. First of all, some numbers. In the trip to Europe during November last year, I shot more than 30 rolls of 36 exposures film, which equates to about 1,110 shots in total. After selection and processing, I'm down with about 340 shots. With a more vigorous quality control, I'm left with about 160 shots, all of which I'll share it with you readers.


In this trip, I shot all my film with my trusty old film cameras: Nikon F90X SLR and Yashica Electro 35 CCN rangefinder. Both of them did a wonderful job, and I'll write reviews of my equipments soon. This is my first time shooting primarily film for the entire 2.5 weeks trip, and I must say that it feels fantastic, if not liberating. I only brought 2 lenses for my SLR which are the Nikkor AF-D 50mm f/1.8 and Sigma AF 20mm f/1.8. Coupled with my Yashica's Yashinon 35mm f/1.8 lens I have focal lengths of 20mm, 35mm and 50mm. No tele here. That's enough.


The films I used were Fujifilm Pro160S, Fujifilm Superia 200, Agfa Vista 200, Ferrania Solaris 200, Kodak Ektar 100, Kodak Elitechrome 100 & Ilford FP4. I haven't process the shots from Ilford, and I haven't got a chance to develop the roll of Elitechrome shot in Venice... Well, rest assured that it'll be developed one day...


Anyway, to kick start this photo series of my wonderful trip, I present to you:

Paris: The Eiffel Tower


1. The tower was built in 1889, more than a century ago.


2. "Peace" in different languages.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8. Eiffel tower at night.


9. A Labrador that jumped into a pond at the park overlooking the Eiffel.




Thanks for reading.


Film | Europe 2011 | Paris: The Eiffel Tower
Nikon F90X, Yashica Electro 35 CCN, Fujifilm Pro 160S, Fujifilm Superia 200, Agfa Vista 200, Ferrania Solaris 200

No comments:

Post a Comment