Driving in a touch-and-go-like fashion across the towns in black forest Germany feels very serene and enjoyable. Picturesque sceneries are just around every corner, its beautiful forest and lakes spans across the whole south-western part of Germany.
3. A foggy morning near Baden-Baden, a border town of black forest.
4. Quiet. Serene. Peaceful.
5. It is a great place for retirement...
6. Freiburg, the sunshine capital. Wait, hang on...
7. Wheels wheels and wheels.
8. Christmas market at Freiburg.
Thanks for reading.
Film | Europe 2011 | Germany: The Black Forest
Nikon F90X, Yashica Electro 35 CCN, Fujifilm Pro 160S, Fujifilm Superia 200, Agfa Vista 200, Ferrania Solaris 200